The terms Company or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa.
CONTENTS OF EMAILS FROM SHANGONI CONSULTANTS
The contents of emails sent from Shangoni Consultants and any documents attached are confidential, and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and are intended for the named recipient(s) only. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
Should you not be the intended recipient and receive an email by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete it immediately. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of the message if you are not the intended recipient. Shangoni reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.
Any views expressed in the message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shangoni, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of any such entity.
Although Shangoni has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that e-mails sent by Shangoni consultants are virus free, Shangoni does not accept any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by emails or attachments, including data corruption resulting therefrom.
DISTRIBUTION OF SPATIAL DATA FROM SHANGONI CONSULTANTS
The spatial data distributed should be interpreted and used as per the context and purpose of the report for which they were compiled. Shangoni Management Services (Pty) Ltd is not liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information, positioning inaccuracies, subsequent updates, errors, or omission of spatial data contained in such distribution.
We may contact you about future offers or information from Shangoni Management Services (Pty) Ltd that might be of interest to you. However, we will not share your contact details with any third parties. You may opt out at any time.
Shangoni Management Services (Pty) Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or services.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Contacting you regarding your enquiry about our services, solutions, products and expertise.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
- Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect: on submission when you submit a contact form, send us an enquiry via email or telephonically; and automatically when you visit this website.
- Acceptance. You may not interact on the website if you do not accept this policy.
- Collected on submission. We collect your contact details and name when you contact us via email or the contact form.
- Collected automatically. We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website. This includes device information (can include device type, IP address, browser information), location data (precise or imprecise).
- Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
- Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
- Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
- Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you. The third parties we may share your information with are as follows:
- LinkedIn advertising
- Google Analytics
- Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
- Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
- Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- Transfer. We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
- Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.